Microblading & Semi Permanent Make-Up
What is Microblading?
- Every hair on the missing part of your eyebrow is drawn individually, which makes the eyebrows look as natural as possible
- You are fed up with filling in your eyebrows with a pencil every day!
- You want to look natural and put together even when you wake up, relax, or exercise
- The final look is adapted to your hair colour, skin tone and the direction of your eyebrow hair growth
- The durability of the pigment depends mostly on the skin type and life style (exposure to sun, cosmetic procedures, etc.)
- The results of microblading can last from 12 to 18 months
- A touch-up once a year is recommended to retain the saturation of pigment
- About a month after the procedure, the client comes in for a check-up and a touch-up (included in the price)
The Procedure and Safety
- First we consult with the client about their wishes and evaluate the condition of eyebrows
- Then some initial drawings are made and corrected until the client is fully satisfied with the results
- We take photographs of the eyebrows and digitally check their symmetry
- We match the colour of the pigment with your hair colour and skin tone
- The procedure takes about 2 hours
- We meet strict hygiene standards in compliance with all relevant legislative requirements
What Aftercare is Involved?
After care advice for microblading will be given at your consultation.
A patch test must be done 24/48 hrs prior to your appointment.
The pigment used for the microblading will be also used to patch test. Your technician will scratch the skin on your inner arm with a sterile pin. The pigment will be rubbed on this area to determine whether you are allergic to the pigment.
Semi Permanent Brow Make-up
Pixel Power Brows, Pixel Ombré Brows & Pixel Combination Brows are all forms of Permanent makeup.
These permanent brow treatments mimic the look of conventional makeup, providing a soft powdery effect with a subtle pixelated look.
All Pixel Brow treatments are spread out over two session, the first initial treatment and the touch up 6-8 weeks later.
Who is the Treatment For?
- Someone that needs a solution for thin and sparse brows
- If your using brow products.
- Suitable treatment for clients with thin, sensitive or oily skin
- Pixel brows will last longer then Microblading, typically around 2 years on average, depending on the client’s skin type, lifestyle and various other factors.
I like the Pixel Power brow but I want a denser look not pixels is this possible?
You can have a denser look over the pixel effect however you will need much more maintenance to achieve that dark look. Which means regular touch-ups.
I like the Pixel Power Brow but I still want some hair strokes is this possible?
Yes absolutely, the best option for you in this case would the Pixel Combination/feather Brows
How often must I get my brows redone?
It all depends on how your skin reacts to the pigments. On average we would days a touch up is required every 12/18 months.
How will I know what colour I need for my brows?
You will have a full consultation with our brow technician. Here you will go through the colours and the colour theory according to your skin tone and hair type.
How will I decide on the shape of my brows?
At the Time of your consultation with the brow technician she will discuss brow shapes and thicknesses.
Also at the time of the treatment the brow tech will draw your shape in and make sure you are happy before she starts the procedure.
What after care do I need?
You will be given precise after care by the Brow tech at the time of your treatment. With an aftercare to apply.
Lip Blush/HD Lips
Also known as semi-permanent Lipstick/Lip Blush, is a professional cosmetic procedure.
Like the powder brow technique we use a tattoo machine and various configuration of needles to implant colour in the epidermis lip tissue. The results are much more defined lip shape, desired lip colour and an illusion of fuller lips. The Lip Blush or HD Lips will generally last in the skin for 2/3 years with regular colour boosts.
Before Your Appointment
We advice all our clients NOT to consume ALCOHOL, ENERGY DRINKS or CAFFEINE FOR 24 hours prior treatment. Brows must be clean and clients should not arrive with brow makeup on.